1. Avoid reconfiguring
2. Exchange or tweak your vanity
One thing is for sure; having an efficient and organized space is essential and will go far in giving the bathroom a facelift.
New paint products make it easy to change the colour and the finish of your out-of-style older vanity. To get a professional and durable finish, it’s worth investing in an experienced painter. Then all you have to do is change up the door handles and drawer pulls for an updated new style.
3. Make budget tiles look great by using contrasting colours
4. Create ambiance by using colour
5. look for deals on faucets and other accessories
6. Take advantage of the fact that accessories cost less
You may find it useful to consult a renovation specialist or designer for your project. If you would like more information on our services, or simply would like references for honest and reliable trade’s people to help you in the execution of certain phases, then contact us here.
Now go ahead and create that bathroom of your dreams with confidence and just maybe you will have some cash left over for a super vacation!