If we’re honest, over the years we’ve all learned to ignore some of the negative aspects of our homes and the minor repairs that have been put off. When potential buyers tour, they won’t miss these details. Our home staging consultation alerts you to buyer ‘turn-offs’. We identify what your target buyers want and how you can give your home the right look and feel for today’s real estate market.
We expertly use what you already own to optimize the space, freshen it up and get it organized. The photos will be more compelling and that means more visits and a faster sale.
Our Basic Home Staging Consultation fee: $40.00 per room (plus taxes)
65.00$ per room for large homes with 2500 square feet or more
- An outside space such as the front yard and curb appeal counts as a room
- Most consultations take 2 – 3 hours, except homes exceeding 2500 sq feet the consultation will likely take 3 – 5 hours
- The fee does not include the cost of any purchased merchandise
With every consultation you immediately receive:
- A detailed list of recommendations, sketches and a floor plan produced on site for every room.
- Budget-friendly recommendations that are simple enough for the average seller to execute.
- Expertise and strategies tailored to your specific property and targeting the specific buyer-profile you want to attract.
Our Home Staging consultation provides you with an effective plan you can mostly execute yourself. If you still want help, we can do the staging for you as well as take care of any minor or major repairs. We are available to oversee the entire preparation of your home with an economic turn-key package, or we can give you a little bit of guidance if you prefer to work on your own. We will gladly quote you a budget-concious price for any work that you would like us to execute, but most of our recommendations rarely require hiring outside help.