Gone are the days when offices were typically cubicle, surrounded by white walls and lit by white fluorescent lights. When we design an office space we make it functional, beautiful and true to the brand. Some of our services include;
- Office design that is in harmony with your branding and image
- Ideas and plans for the entrance, reception area, common areas and offices
- Recommendations for furniture, colours, flooring, lighting and materials
- Contract negotiations and purchasing
- Key visuals and story-telling suggestions
- Graphics and branding in strategic areas
- Functional and logical storage that optimizes the space
- Renovations, project management and installations
In most families, the home office plays a wide variety of roles. If you work from home, it is your 9-to-5 place of business; for others, it’s a place to pay the bills, go through mail or store important documents. For kids, it’s a homework spot, or maybe the place to play hours and hours of computer games. It can be a library, a sitting room or just a quiet place for taking good naps.
If space is limited, it can be paired with a guest room or added into the nook of any bedroom, living room or kitchen, even underneath the stairs!
We can plan it out for you as well as help you source out or custom build your home office, optimizing the space and harmonizing it with the rest of your home.